Korg Electribe A MKII
Korg Electribe A mkII (Korg Electribe A-mkII)
Free Shipping Worldwide
Destroying sound limitations daily.
The Korg Electribe A mkII is compact yet powerful. This tabletop analog modeling synth is loaded with synthesis possibilities and fresh sounds and patterns. All the basic sculpting tools you need to produce cutting-edge sounds and phrases are here.
The Korg Electribe A mkII includes dynamic Cross Modulation and an audio input for filtering and effecting other sources. A step sequencer makes pattern creation easy. Effects include distortion, delay, and chorus/flanger. The 16 step keys play like a keyboard, a Pattern Set Play function switches patterns on the fly, and you can control the unit from an external sequencer or keyboard.
Panel knobs and keys make it easy to intuitively create synthesizer sounds on the Electribe A. In addition to its own acclaimed analog synth sounds, this synth also contains numerous patterns perfect for today's dance music styles.
Authoritative analog synth sounds
From warm and fat analog synthesizers to aggressive distortion, simply turn the knobs to achieve the sounds you want. You can create sequence phrases consisting of 2 synthesizer parts, and save the sound of each part together with its sequence phrase (maximum 64 steps) as one of 256 patterns. Combinations of patterns together with knob movements and other settings can be saved as one of 16 songs.
Cross Modulation and patterns
The Cross Modulation function on the mkII lets the frequency (pitch) of oscillator one modulate the waveform of oscillator 2, producing complex
overtone structures. Using Cross Modulation and the enhanced filter you can create an even broader range of sounds then ever before, from nasty basses to cutting leads and sound effects.
The mkII also boasts a significantly expanded collection of patterns, covering every type of dance music, from trance styles to techno, house, 2-step, electro, R&B, hip-hop, drum'n'bass, big beat, IDM, trip-hop and lounge.
When you run external audio into it, the Electribe A mkII can function as a powerful filter bank with resonance. You can apply ring, sync, or Cross Modulation to the signal, and even process it with the onboard effects.
Simple step recording
The Korg Electribe A mkII's step sequencer lets you use the 16 pad keys to quickly make music from the sounds you create. Since you can hear the results as well as see them while you step-record, creating a pattern is a fast and intuitive process.
Motion Sequence function
Edit the sound by moving the knobs. Volume changes and opening/closing the filter can be recorded directly on the sequencer. Add timbral change to phrases, or use for panning and other motion-inducing fun. These Motion Sequences are saved in each pattern along with your sounds and phrases.
Pattern Set Play
By tweaking the mkII's knobs and using the Mute/Solo function you can create a wide range of variations in realtime while a single pattern plays. The Pattern Set function lets you assign up to 64 patterns to the step keys, and switch between them fluidly.
- Compact tabletop unit
- Memory holds 256 patterns, 16 songs
- Cutting-edge sounds and phrases
- Powerful Cross Modulation
- Expanded range of patterns
- Audio Input for filtering and effecting other sources
- Step Sequencer: (Pattern) 64 steps maximum per part, motion sequence, one parameter per part, 64 events (Song) 256 patterns maximum per song, event recording 65,500 events maximum
- Motion Sequence function
- Effects: Distortion, Tempo Delay, Flanger/Chorus
- Multi-effect capability
- 16 step keys can be played like a keyboard
- Pattern Set Play function switches patterns on the fly
An easy-traveling module with world-class capabilities. Order yours now.
Electribe A mkII
- Connectors: Stereo phone plug (nominal level: 21mW + 21mW, 32 ohms); Output phone jacks (PART1/MIX, PART2): mono x 2 (nominal output level: -10 dBu, output impedance: 1 k-ohms); Audio in phone jack: mono x 1 (nominal input level: -10 dBu, input impedance: 47 k-ohms); MIDI: I/O/Thru
- Dimensions: 11-2/3"W x 2-3/16"H x 8-2/3"D (with rubber feet)
- Weight: 3-1/3 lbs. / 1.5kg
- Power Supply: DC9V (AC adapter included)
- Power consumption: 5.5W
- Accessories: AC adapter (KA181)
1x Korg Electribe A mkII