Your information is handled confidentially and securely by norCtrack | vst-store.com. Address and credit card information is transferred via a secure server and is encrypted; it thus cannot be seen by anyone but your contact person and the webmaster. This Web site is secured with a GoDaddy.com Web Server Certificate. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- your email address, phone number, physical contact information, your IP address
- your bank account details if the payment is made via bank transfer. Please keep in mind that we DO NOT possess your payment (credit or debit) card information since all online financial transactions are made through the 2CO (2checkout) and PayPal payment systems.
- your shopping history, ‘Favorites’ list, viewed items etc.
- your shipping address and other information you provide to ship an item
- your correspondence sent to us (including chat and email).
We collects data such as IP address (the location of the computer on the internet), pages accessed and files downloaded. This helps us to determine how many individuals use our site, how many people visit on a regular basis, which pages are most popular, and which pages are least popular. This information doesn't tell us anything about who you are, it simply allows us to monitor and improve our service.
To use our website vst-store.com you must be over eighteen years (18) of age.
The goals of your security, you agree to give us real personal information, such as: Your Real Full Name, Billing and Shipping address, e_mail, phone number, etc....
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- ask you questions or provide with additional information via calls and email in non-standard situations
- send you confirming, alerting or promo email messages
The information you provide is absolutely private and cannot be shared with a third party.
- We will not distribute your any information
- No one except our employees do not know what products you buy at our store, and how to buy.
- No one will know your contact information (as adress, telephone number, e_mail etc....), other than our employees
- We respect the rights of all our customers, and kindly will hide your any information from third parties.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters (i.e. W3F^26}Ij%*), and do not disclose your vst-store.com password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. You can restore your lost password by clicking the ‘Forgot Password’ link next to the Login button.
You can at any time to change your account information and password.Which will be re-verified through your registred email.